You are here > Measuring
Measuring your cushions:
1. Be carefull when measuring old foams as they may be distorted through age it is far easier to measure the covers.
2. Lay the cushion on a flat surface, measure from corner to corner along the seam or inside the piping if it has this, pull the cover slightly to remove any creases the cover may have.
3. Do not measure across the center of the cushion as this may have a slight dome to it, and this will affect your overall length and width measurement.
4. When measuring the depth double check in several places as the foam may have deformed over the years. The overall height of the cushion is determined from this measurment, all fillings apart from foam will have a dome to it.
5. Square/rectangle cushions, measure the length width and depth/thickness.
7. Tappered cushions measure all 4 sides and note where the angles are.
8. Feather or fibre cushions need to 1/2" bigger all round, depth to stay the same, this will ensure a good fit to your cover. We have a tick box when ordering if you would like us to make this allowances.
9. Foam cushions have different finish sizes depending on the type of foam selected, as a general rule 1/4" bigger all round and an extra 1/4" on the depth.
10. Important Note :